I am sorta back. We will call it the Slow Return. But I have returned. Thanks to Google for the awesomeness that is Reader. I wake up early, crawl in front of my computer and catch up on "My Blogs." So, I am up-to-date with you. You, however, are not up-to-date with me.
One post will not get us there. But I do have some thoughts for you. These are the random ponderings, questions, and life lessons from the last month. No logical order. Just go with the flow. That brought a smile to my face. I asked you to go with the flow when I rarely ever do anything without resistance. Bless my heart.
- Sometimes quantity is better than quality.
- I do not recommend driving long distances without sleep.
- And I do not recommend making the return trip if sleep still has not occurred.
- If for some reason you do have to make a long trip with no sleep, I do recommend short naps along the way at rest stops.
- Asking for prayer can be a humbling experience.
- Trusting your instincts is risky.
- There is no greater feeling than preaching a good sermon.
- I have some good (read great) parents.
- And I have some loving friends.
- Having a broken kitchen sink makes life difficult
- I have never been more unsure about the future.
- I graduate in less than four months.
- Prayer, well, requires willingness to be transformed.
- Online shopping is addictive.
- I am ready for a trip.
- And to graduate.
That's the start of the story. And I'm sticking to it.