08 August 2009

Eyes to See


It was that dreaded time of the year when I had to go back to the eye doctor. I'm trying to decide if I'm done with contacts. Just not comfortable anymore. Maybe half time? Anywho, I did get BOGO at Pearle Vision. So, two new frames. This makes me happy. I love using glasses as a fashion statement. I am a little sad that I will no longer be using the green/black frames. They are in sad shape. Here's to retirement!

The above frames have been ordered. I love the first pair. Love. The second pair looks lovely in the purple, but I got tortoise. Black and brown to go with any outfit. You know, because it is so important for my glasses to match. What can I say? I love matching.

Here's to new eyes to see.
BEAT

3 comments:

Red Cottage Life said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! Both pairs...but my favorite...the second pair!

Jacquie said...

Cute! I'm going to get my eyes checked next weekend (yippee!), and this has gotten me more excited. :)

rachaelgking said...

I LOVE those first ones!!