06 August 2009

Julie and Julia


Some get excited about action movies. Good for you. Some like comedies. Why not? Others can't wait for those Oscar nominated dramas. Me? A movie about food. I get overly excited about a movie that focuses on cooking, learning to cook, becoming a better cook, and eating that which has been cooked.

I'm going with friends to see Julie and Julia this weekend. Can't wait. I love movies that required actors to gain weight. It makes the viewing experience more real...and fair.

Let's eat,
BEAT

2 comments:

Julia said...

i have both books that this was based on, and they were wonderful, i'm hoping that the movie lives up to the great books!! i'm sure that they will be different, but i love these two wonderful actresses!

Sandy said...

I want to see this so bad! But it will probably be quite a while (unless my hubby decides to be sweet and take me for my birthday) so let me know how it is!