09 November 2009

Living With?


Here are my top five things I can't live without at the current moment. Maybe live without is a little strong. How about make life bearable? Easier?
1. Trader Joe's Gingerbread Coffee:
Who needs Starbucks? Yummy, favorable, and bold.
The pick me up. THE pick me up.

2: Origins Oil Controlling Lotion:
A modern miracle? I say yes.
With stress comes not-so-perfect skin.
This stops the dreadful shine. Worth the price.

3. Super Sticky Post-Its:
For the simple pleasure of checking
things off the endless to-do lists.
I enjoy the larger versions.
Good for meetings, notes, and doodles.
Stick on sticky ones.

4. Old Navy Twist Neck T-Shirt:
I have five. I have five in four colors.
Dress them up. Dress them down.
This is my go to clothing item of the semester.

5. Excedrin Migraine:
I blame it on the computer screen I stare at too often.
Plus, they carry a little extra punch with the
added caffeine in all Excedrin products.
Bonus? Why yes!

Share and share alike. What gets you through the day?
BEAT

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok so i dont like flavored coffee
Proactive pays me to use there product
I write on my hand and dont need post it
Twist neck shirts show way to much chest hair
I used herbs like ginger root for headackes