03 January 2009

food processor...

This is my third favorite Christmas gift. 
Created and cooked thus far: 
Basil Pesto and 
Cranberry Sauce with Pearl Onions, Golden Raisins, and Ginger

Side note: Can we talk about my outdated kitchen?
I love, love the old oven, laminated cabinets, and beige countertops
And yes, I do have about 10 different shades of green floating around.
That's apartment life for you. Or me?

Yummy upon yummy,
Chef BEAT

ps: I'll share my favorite gift soon. I didn't get pictures of it, and I had to leave it at the parents' house. I'm working on it!  

2 comments:

Sara said...

the two things you have created and cooked sound sooooooooooooooooo good!! what a great present!

Katie Z. said...

hey there!

thanks for the comment about my new layout =)

I'm kind of a do-it-yourself html'er... which also means I only know as much as will get me into trouble =) hehehe.

Basically, if you go to your layout customization page, there is the one tab that lets you pick new templates. But if you pick "edit html" you can experiment and add a whole new code if you want.

From sites that let you download the .xml code as a document, you can just upload the new file. But the one that I'm using right now, I had to copy the code, then paste it into the editor.

Does that make any sense? lol.