25 April 2009

Going back to find...

My sanity?

So close to freedom. Another semester put to bed. When I get in this space, that space of being so damn close you no longer have the energy to type that last paragraph, I have this song on rotation in my mind. But I am not going to Georgia. Georgia is coming to me. Not the whole state, but probably my favorite person who lives in that state. That would be the Mom. Yes, the woman who birthed me. And one of the best friends I have. She is coming to hold my hand, help me clean my apartment (right, Moms?), spoil me, love me, laugh, eat, sleep, walk in the sunshine, probably shop, pedicures are on the check list, and just be. But not until Wednesday. So, I just let this song play on repeat. 

Focus to finish,
BEAT


1 comment:

JM said...

Have fun with your mom Blair! Almost finished, you can do it!