18 April 2009

Low on Words

Dearest Blog Buddies,

I have been low on words of late. Not that I don't have a thousand things going through my mind. Like how I am now meeting with the new president of my undergrad because I sent him a congratulatory email. I mean, he does live in Nashville. So the meet and greet is no stretch, but how do I get myself into these situations? Bright side? I get to reminisce about one of my favorite places on earth. I want to write about the recent email exchange with a professor. Didn't end well. I was a little hurt by his analysis of tradition...and some remarks he made about my tradition. Or I could go on and on about my email exchange withPeacebang. (Look back at the post about the blog who "comments" on clergy clothing.) Let's be honest, these were not just exchanges. They border on mini fights. Spats of sort. 

But I've been short on words. Let me get through the semester. And then I will still need a week. I write all the time. Paper after paper. Outline after outline. Word after word. Most days that is all I do...use words. So, once again I offer a little glimpse into my life through pictures. Not words. Good old visual stimulation. Enjoy. 

The below come from our end of the year dinner at school. Local grown food. Earth day theme. Art making. Beer drinking. Sustainable minded. Nothing says spring like flowers and beer. Oh yeah...and fellowship. I am part of one great community.

Low on words,
BEAT


1 comment:

Mom said...

Beautiful Art work (where will it hang?) which flower was yours?...Love to u, Mom P.S.Beautiful People, also !!!