20 October 2009

Embarrassing Lane

...I mean Memory Lane.

As I celebrate my day of birth, my mother thought it would be a good idea to embarrass myself. Wait, I mean spread the cuteness that was BEAT in her younger years. So enjoy.

Here are some jewels from the past. Most of these are near Halloween. Many of my birthdays parties had a Halloween theme.

Let the embarrassment...I mean fun...begin.

Happy birthday to me!
BEAT

ps: Picture Set 2 features my brother and I fulfilling our dreams of being professional wrestlers. Picture Set 4 does have me sitting on the toilet and in isolation (or Time-Out). And Picture Set 5 best displays the early signs of my shamelessness.




2 comments:

The Woman that Birthed You ! said...

Oh, my sweet daughter...how the years have flown by and I remember all of these times when these pictures were taken...you loved taking pictures, you loved "that blankie", you didn't like "time-out" and you did like dressing up
(well, I think you did or maybe that was what I liked you to do).
Wishing you a wonderful Birth-Day,
(I do remember the pains 26 years ago) I love you bunches and hope you have a great time on Your Day !

Margaret said...

Happy Birthday! Love the photos. I have one of me as Raggedy Anne too and I'm holding my doll just like that. I'll try to find it an email a copy to you.