16 February 2009

Challenge

Dear Friends,

I am issuing a challenge. Kinda like a contest, but I have no money and thus can't offer a prize. So, I am calling it a challenge

What is the craziest thing you have found for sale on ETSY? And if not for sale, craziest prop to display the item for sale. Search hard. There are some weird things. You know what I'm talking about. If you need inspiration, follow the Newly Listed Items with the 15 second updater near the bottom of the home page. It is a treasure chest. Paste the link of the item in the comment section. I will name a winner soon. Play along. I need some entertainment. I have many-o-assignments due soon. Please distract. 

And if you don't know about the goodness that is ETSY, this is your opportunity. It is amazing. One day I will feature my favorites. I have made some darn good purchases. Warning: It is addictive! Once you start searching and exploring, it is really hard to stop. Trust me. 

Some favorites:
1. The six year old who has his own shop. What might he be selling? His "drawings"...for $20-30 
2. The scary mannequin heads used to display hats. 
3. And current best, Zombie Ballerina Figurine!

Please play along. Share! I want to see what crazy things y'all find. All in good fun. Promise.

Crazy upon crazy,
BEAT

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Danielle said...

just so you know. i got on etsy to find a good "crazy" item... but then got royaly distracted and started looking at things i wanted... like clothes. and wedding things. and homemade wedding bands. yeah. how freaking cool. i love etsy.