28 February 2009

Vacay!

Dearest blogging buddies, 

1. I am in Charleston. 
2. I am not going to post again until Thursday or so.
3. Megs doesn't think it will happen. She says my fans will miss me. Is that true?
4. No worries, my loves. I will return. 
5. I need this vacay. I need some rest. I need to laugh. I need to not think about Nashville. Or Vandy. Or the future. 
6. Send me funny stories. Please.
7. Until then, ponder the greatness of this. Because it is so damn amazing. And hilarious. And crazy. And most of all, scary. (It is a little...well...graphic? Please look, but just know it will be a...surprise?)

Sleep, eat, and be merry!
BEAT

2 comments:

Khette Cox said...

Um yes, THIS fan will miss you. But knows how much you need rest. We all do. I love you BEAT! Lots

Anonymous said...

Um... that doll was freaking disturbing.
Out of curiosity were you browsing on Etsy to find that doll? How's that Lenten commitment going? j/k. Have fun in Charleston with the girls!