01 February 2009

Roll call?

Dearest friends,

Who are you?  I mean that in the nicest possible way. Promise. Nevertheless, my little stat counter at the bottom of the page tells me where you are from. I even have a map that pin points where you visit from. So cool, I know. Or creepy. You pick. 

But who are you? I know one person in England, but who are the others who visit me regularly from there? And from CA? And IN? And those few folks from FL? And those outside of Nashville in TN?

I just want to know you more. Call it curiosity. I love my little blogging community. You reduce my stress on a daily basis. More importantly, providing glimpses into other life experiences. So, thanks. Lots. 

Just requesting a roll call. Leave me a message. Let me know about your blog (especially, if I don't already read it often). 

Blog upon blog,
BEAT

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well you already know I'm here! Amber - LaGrange, GA

Danielle said...

and i believe you know about me too! dani mac -durham, nc

Julia said...

yay for durham!

Sara said...

Well, I'm in the good ol LG most of the time, but I'm home in FL sometimes, too!

Hope you are having a great Monday :)

Anonymous said...

I'm currently mixed in with all your visitors from Carrboro/Chapel Hill, but maybe you'll see me as a reader from Ukraine in a few months!

Margaret said...

From across the pond. I'm at least one of your readers over here.