27 February 2009

Fun Fact Friday

There are only two people in the whole United States with the name BT. (If you don't know my name, sorry. I'm trying to use only initials. Privacy and such. You know, because I'm so damn popular on Blogspot and all.) 

B is the 1318th most popular first name in the States. About 20,000 people have this first name. 62% of those being male. I always tell people B is a more popular guy's name than girl's. See, I'm right!

T is the 1170th most popular last name in the States. About 31,000 people have this last name. 

Go here and discover a fun fact about yourself! Share if you wish! 

And I have no idea if this accurate. It was just something to distract me from finishing this last paper that is due by 5:00 pm today. Did I meant I am driving home today? Therefore I will in my car at 5:00 pm today. Hence why I need to complete this as soon as possible. And oh yeah, I am headed to the great city of Charleston tomorrow with a friend to see other friends who live there. And oh my goodness, I need a break. Rest. Laughter. And a remembering spirit. 

So close to Spring Break I can taste it? See it? Feel it? Need it? 
BEAT

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks BEAT. That was fun and a great way to distract me. Interestingly enough, there are 4 people with my current name, but with my maiden name there were 1,982 of us.

Joy said...

There are 35 people with my name!! Too many of us. :) Have fun in Charleston with my lil girl.