12 May 2009

Music of the Moment


"Kind of a Girl"
Tinted Windows

Why yes, that is the lead singer of Hanson. And why yes, that other guy with bleached hair happens to be from the Smashing Pumpkins. This is a collaboration made in heaven. Trust me. "Messing with My Head" is a must have for the summer. That is my prediction. 

Well, go buy it for $0.99 off iTunes.You know you want to.  Do it. We have to support those Hansons. Their gonna have like 10 babies each. Stimulus plan of sorts. 

Rock upon rock,
BEAT

ps: Hanson is one of my all time favorites. Not the stuff when they were kids. Their recent albums are pretty damn amazing. Plus, they really like Georgia girls. That always earns points. 

1 comment:

rachaelgking said...

I... I can't believe you may have made me like Hanson.

I feel dirty.