18 July 2009

Visitors

My bestest buddy from A-town is coming to visit. Tomorrow. Meaning really soon. We've both been kinda busy the last six months. Damn school, degrees, and jobs. They interfere too often when it comes to having fun. Hopefully we will get some pool time. I've missed the sun. I've missed my buddy more.

And then, heaven help me, my kindred spirits are visiting later in the week. These are my UNC kids. God, it has been SO long. They are all grown up now. Getting real jobs and fancy degrees. Can we say Yale? Both of them. Please enjoy the pictures of our crazy friendship. I'm sure their visit will include laughs, making fun of K, and being silly. We are good at it.


Here's to having friends that drive long distances to visit me. I'm the lucky one.
BEAT

2 comments:

JM said...

how fun! have a blast with your friends blair! :)

rachaelgking said...

Awww! Have an absolute blast :-)