01 December 2008

did I ever tell you I am an aunt? (part 2)






































Meet GIRL! She is my brother's lovely and lovable beagle.  She loves my brother. And when I say love, I mean it. Girl follows Andrew around everywhere. The sound of her paws on a wood floor is one of my most favorite sounds ever. She comes to the parents house for Christmas every year, where she has her own stocking and presents.  

I am glad to be her aunt.  She will put her cute head in my lap and sleep for hours. I am so happy my brother has a good woman in
 his life. 
























Meet FAITH ANNE! She is Meg's lively and gorgeous doggy. Faith knows how to write a good letter and talk on the phone pretty darn eloquently. She is so grown up these days, following directions to the best of her ability.  (The dog hair really bothers me, hence why she so lovingly stays out of my room.) 

I am so fortunate to have Faith in m life. (Even if I don't always show it.) Thanks for letting me be her aunt, Megs. I am darn lucky.


Joy upon joy, especially since I am finally feeling better
Aunt BEAT

2 comments:

Meghan said...

Awww. . .Faith Anne loves her Auntie Blair too! She can't wait to see her in a few short weeks!

We love you!

Anonymous said...

I am one lucky Grandmother...Girl is the best Grand-dog ever ! Yes, Blair you made sure we didn't forget to buy gifts for her this past friday...you are a wonderful Aunt...Love you more, Mom