22 December 2008

He's gonna leave...he's gonna leave...

This weekend my friends and I discussed our favorite holiday and Christmas commercials.  Let's admit it, most are pretty awful.  Then again, isn't it the cheesey nature of most that draw us in?

So, I would l-o-v-e for you to share your favorites with me.  I mean the Target one comes in a close second (the children's play), but this one is my absolute favorite: 

                                            
Can't wait to hear from you. Share and share alike.

Merry upon merry,
BEAT    

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love the animated mac and pc commercials... but of course those would be my favorite... this year, it's the one where pc floats and builds a snowman ueber fast...

whitney

Danielle said...

i LOVE this commerical also! although... i did just see a coke commercial on you tube that just topped as my fav. its about spreading joy... this one is so funny though!