11 December 2008

Ode to Trader Joe's

$1.99 Mint Joe-Joe Cheesecake.
Yes. A whole cheesecake for $1.99.
$1.99 Hummus.
Chipotle, garlic, basil, horseradish, and original. Oh my!
Gingerbread coffee, ginger snaps,
 ginger bread mix, and dried ginger.
It is my every dream. 
Spicy peach salsa, habanero salsa, pineapple salsa.
Could my life be more complete?
Frozen taquitos, burritos, and enchiladas.
A vegetarian dream. 
Cranberry orange chutney, tomato chutney, 
and eggplant chutney. Who knew?
Rice pudding, Greek yogurt, and creamy ice cream.
And don't forget the sweet mango juice bars.


Thank you, Trader Joe's.
You provide the food of gods...for cheap.
I do love you.
I do.

Yummy upon yummy,
BEAT

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Funny that you thought of me, because this song could almost have been my receipt from the CH TJ last week!!! Too weird. I LOVE the hummus- especially the big tub of original- and the gingerbread coffee and the fayeh yogurt and the bean burritos and the mango juice bars. Also fantastic: five seed flax bars, frozen salmon burgers, spinach and feta pie, soy orange cream bars, curry naan, and berry mango bran muffins. So delicious, so damn cheap. Miss you!
-K

Meghan said...

Blair,

You forgot to put at the bottom that to top it off you got to talk to your "bestie" while experiencing the wonderfulness that is apparently Trader Joes.

Faith Anne says hello!

Love from us both!
Megs

jlindsey said...

Lucky you! We just have Publix...