29 June 2009

Ain't Nothin' But A Hound Dog

Please see this most amazing post EVER from one of my favorite blogs. I want a hound dog so badly. I've been considering it for years. I turned away for a while. Considering other options. One of those gourmet dogs as I like to call them. You know what I'm talking about. Some breed mixed with another breed to make a super breed.

Like I said, look at this cute puppy. These pictures are so lovely. Lovely and funny. Funny and adorable. Adorable and I want one so badly.

My mom said, "Not until you have a permanent spot." Right. Like my lifestyle and future career shouts permanent.

A year from this Christmas. A year from this Christmas, and I will have my hound dog. I even have names. Have had them for years. If a boy, Eddie. The formal name would be Edison. And a girl, Marigold. And no, Goldie will not be her pet name. Get it, pet name. She will go by Marigold.

Here's to hoping and dreaming,
BEAT

4 comments:

Meghan said...

Awww. . .Faith Anne cannot wait to meet Eddie or Marigold. And actually she would prefer that you have a Eddie and a Marigold.

Anticipating meeting him/her/them :)-
Megs & Faith Anne

JM said...

haha 'pet name' hahahahahahahahahahaha

I hope its a girl, cause I love the name 'MARIGOLD!!'

Mom and Daddy said...

We will have to buy "Sunday / Church" clothes so they can attend Sunday service...nothing but the best for "OUR GRAND-DOGS"...

Emily said...

ugh you can have my rotten puppy. take my advice - buy a full grown dog. you have to have the patience of methuselah to get through the first year.