14 June 2009

The Good Mr. Wesley


Wesley Christmas Tree Ornament-check!
Wesley Tea Cup-check!
Wesley Coaster-check!
Wesley Keychain-check!
Wesley Postcard-check!
Wesley Bookmark-check!

Don't judge. Some of these incredible finds are gifts. (Maybe.) If I can part with them. 

I will proudly drink out of that tea cup for the rest of my days. I did buy an extra in case something happens to the first one. Like I said, don't judge. 

The ornament, in particular, is special. I got one of Charles, too. The only difference you may ask? The hair color. Quality. 

I love being extra touristy. I guess only I truly understand how the thoughts, sermons, actions, and attitudes of the good Mr. Wesley really changed this world. Or only I create the rationale to buy these things to honor Mr. Wesley's work. 

It requires homage. At least in my mind. 

Cheers to the good Mr. Wesley,
BEAT

3 comments:

JM said...

does this mean I have a one in nine chance of getting a Mr. Wesley christmas ornament during our annual ornament exchange? (crosses fingers)

BEAT said...

Good call!

JM said...

because Mr. Wesley would go so well with ELVIS and my little english teapot. ha!