11 September 2009

Photo Friday

The Dad, BEAT, and the Mom
Nashville, TN
October 2007

UGA beat Vandy! Go dawgs! And the parents made me hold up a hometown newspaper. This picture was later featured in said hometown newspaper. I have proud, supportive parents. This picture fully captures the personalities and essence of the parents. Do you see where I get the grumpy? Can you sense the joy for life? The nose? The height? The matching color scheme? I have inherited so much from both of them.

How cute are my parents? Lovely. Lucky. And blessed. I can't get over it.

Go dawgs! Beat Vandy.
BEAT

ps: UGA doesn't play Vandy for a couple weeks. I am just preparing.

4 comments:

Mom said...

I LOVE it....your Father's response was "why does she (BEAT) give me such a hard time"...my response to him "because she LOVES us" and my 2nd response "because she is 100% correct" Hugs and Kisses to our favorite Daughter !

Bulldog Fan said...

GOOOOOOOOOO Dawgs.....hoping for a big win tommorrow in Bulldog Country !

Meghan said...

You...Grumpy? Never....

MBK1106 said...

The Dawgs have to get by my Gamecocks this week first, so hopefully the battle between the boarders and hedges can be civil. Here is to a good weekend.