13 November 2008

Photo Friday

I love themes-parties, sermon series, dinner nights, trips, campaigns and the list continues.  Photo Friday is going to be my one theme day.  I had to limit myself or each day would have a theme.  I want to leave room for the inspiration and guidance of the Holy Spirit.  (Yes, I said the Holy Spirit.) 

The photo featured each Friday will not have an explanation. I may offer details of where and when.  I hope most are of my own taking or at least being present in that captured moment. It is 
for you to ponder and interrupt.  I welcome comments.  Please comment!  Challenge me to think beyond what I know or simply experienced.  Offer your own caption or tagline. I want this to be an interactive experience...for all. 

Grace upon grace,
BEAT
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tacachia, Bolivia
March 2007

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Just Watch ME...I Can Do It"...just remember we are never too young or too old to try things in our life-time. Love u, Mom

Jessica said...

the joy of destruction