09 November 2008

Grateful...Once Again

Every Monday (or Tuesday or it may come on Wednesday), the Nine (a long story, but my BEST friends from the good ole LaGrange) email out grateful lists.  We send five things/people/conversations/experiences we are grateful for.  In my opinion, listing those five things is much harder than expected.  In addition to this, I write letters monthly (yes, monthly) to the Nine.  This month I sent out postcards.  The postcards contained lyrics to this song I can't get out of my head.  I post it now for all. Well, mainly for them.  I hope you enjoy, too.  



It would amaze you how often we list the internet/email/blogs/facebook as something we are grateful for and blessed by.  Let me tell you, we have plenty of holy conferences through email.

Grace upon grace,
BEAT

1 comment:

Margaret said...

Yeah I was still your first follower. Can't wait for my bit of mail from you, but mostly can't wait for our holy conferencing at Christmas. Couldn't get here soon enough.

Marg, a.k.a. one of the Nine