11 November 2008

You don't know me...(whisper) at all....



Did you spot Josh Groban?  

This song will not get out of my head.  That's a good thing.  I am beginning to believe the lyrics are true (to some degree).  I kinda like the idea of not knowing someone.  Maybe not "at all."  If I know you completely, where do we go from there?  That's why relationship are beautiful. Static, non-transforming relationship lead to lackluster transactions of....emotionless emotions? complacency? the status quo?

That's why I like people.  That's why I l-o-v-e people. You complicate my life.  Once again, that's a good thing.  Thanks for messing up things, making it complex, and keeping me on my toes.  You don't know me...but we're working on it.  And I don't know you...but I'm working on it.  

Grace upon grace,
BEAT

ps: Okay, okay.  Maybe you know me a little.  And maybe I know you a little.  Nevertheless, let's keep working on it. 

No comments: